Siobhan shared her “bold and brave vision” for a future in which the community – from neighbors, to businesses, to schools, and churches – are wrapped around the youth to help raise them up into adulthood for a thriving future.
Listen in as Siobhan and host Amanda Bocik discuss:
- The mission of Crittenton Services and the important programs they are providing for young girls
- How Siobhan’s upbringing impacted her and led her to where she is today
- The devastating impact of COVID-19 on young, underserved girls
- What adultification bias is and how to be aware of it
- How the Crittenton team pivoted to serve the girls in their community through the pandemic
- Her advice for building relationships with teens in your community
- The importance of the whole community for raising kids
- And more!
Hear the full Podcast, here.